Instructions for Registering your Clicker in the Proseminar
The Class Key for the Philosophy Proseminar is G72761G374
Enrolling in the class through Einstruction.com
You will need:
- Class Key (from your instructor)
- Connection to the Internet
- Enrollment Code/coupon (from your new McGraw Hill textbook or your school bookstore) or
- Method of Payment (Credit card or personal check)
Enrolling through CPSOnline If you enroll through CPSOnline, you will first need to setup a CPSOnline account. Create an Account
- Go to www.einstruction.com.
- Click on the Students link at the top left of the window.
- Select your school or university from the drop-down menu.
- Click Choose Site.
- Enter your serial number in the space provided. You can find your serial number on your LCD screen when you turn on your pad: if your pad does not have an LCD screen, your serial number is on the back of the pad, under the battery cover.
- Click Create Your Account.
- Create a CPSOnline Username and Password and fill in your contact information. Click Submit to create your account.
You’ve now created a CPSOnline account. You can use your CPSOnline username and password to login anytime to CPSOnline. Now you can enroll your pad in your class.
Enroll in a Class
- Click Yes to enroll immediately in your class.
- Enter your Class Key in the space provided. If you have a Code, enter it in the Code box. Note that a Code is not required.
- Click Submit and choose your payment options. Click Continue.
- Fill in your billing information and click Continue.
- To join an additional CPSOnline class, click the Enroll in a class button from the main menu.
- Once you have finished enrolling in all of your classes, click Log Out. So that CPSOnline properly records your information, log out of CPSOnline.
NOTE: If you enroll in more than one class using CPS, your response pad may have a different assigned number for each class. Note your assigned response pad number after you enroll for each class, and use the reminder emails from eInstruction to keep track of your information.