Revision as of 05:44, 18 May 2014 by WikiSysop
Current Courses Summer 2014
- Philosophy Proseminar
- Learning Community -- Summer Benin 2013
- Philosophy of Culture - Benin Summer 2013
Recent and Current Work
- Forthcoming, with Laura Koltutsky, Intellectual Freedom: Concepts, Theories, and Cases, Litwin Press, 2014.
- "One Value of the Scientific Study of Religion," [], and []. Load the prezi and start the mp3.
- “Using Clickers to Increase Student Preparation and Engagement in Learning," Presentation for the Center for Teaching and Advising, Gonzaga University, October 18, 2012.
- "Techno-Rationality and the Modern Academy," talk for George Washington University Philosophy Alumni Conference, Washington, D.C., September 28, 2012. []
- ["Gaming Wisdom"], April 11, 2012, Nammour Symposium, UCSU, Sacramento, California.
- [Powerpoint] and [Audio] for "What Can We Learn from Postmodern Theories of Meaning and Truth?," talk, Gonzaga University, March 27, 2012.
- "History, Culture, and Development in Benin, West Africa" (Course Resource Version)
- [Powerpoint] and [Audio] for "Darwin for Everyone!" talk, Spokane Secular Society, February 11, 2012. Runs about 40 minutes.