Revision as of 22:54, 27 September 2017 by Alfino
Current Courses Spring 2017
- Intellectual Freedom -- notes for a first year seminar on Intellectual Freedom, Freedom of Conscience, Free Speech (AY 2017-1028)
- Majors' Seminar: Philosophical Method, Writing, and Style Fall 2016
- Philosophy Proseminar Fall 2015
- Philosophy of Italian Culture Spring 2015
- Benin Learning Community 2014
- Ethics -- Benin
- Philosophy of Culture: Benin 2014
- Philosophy of Italian Culture - Florence 2014
- Ethics Florence Summer 2014
- Ethics Online Summer 2014
Recent and Current Work
- "Some Limits of Transparency in Promoting Intellectual Freedom," Media:Some_Limits_of_Transparency_in_Promoting_Intellectual_Freedom.pdf Notes for Some Limits of transparency in the Promoting Intellectual Freedom
- "Copying, Culture, and Values," Ethics of Copying Conference, Bielefeld, Germany, July 8-12, 2014.
- "Innovative Course Design," Proseminar for Gonzaga-in-Florence Faculty, Monday, June 16, 2014.
- with Laura Koltutsky, Intellectual Freedom: Concepts, Theories, and Cases, Litwin Press, 2014.
- "One Value of the Scientific Study of Religion," []
- []. Load the prezi and start the mp3.