Spring 2014 Wisdom Course
Revision as of 10:35, 31 December 2013 by WikiSysop
Return to Wisdom
Goals of the Course
- To survey and acquire a basic working knowledge of research on wisdom.
- To develop a theory of wisdom which reflects your critical appraisal of the topic in light of readings and discussion.
- To experiment with the application of elements of your theory of wisdom to your own life.
- To develop your skill and enjoyment at philosophical reflection.
- Dr. Mark Alfino, Department of Philosophy, Rebmann Hall 203, Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington 99258
- Office Hours: See alfino.org
- Office: (509) 313-6753
- Email: email@example.com
- . You must complete all work in the course to receive a grade.
- . You must disclose any work that you are turning in for this course that you are submitting or have submitted for other courses.
- . You must comply with all university policies concerning academic honesty.