Spring 2019 Immigration Research Page
Revision as of 10:57, 17 April 2019 by Alfino
Return to Ethics
Instructions for Posting Research
- Follow this pattern to post research results and links to this page:
- Brief description of resource.
- Link. "[" url space title "]"
- Your real name
- This article corrects some misinformation about immigration to Italy. (Pick some of the important facts/claims out of the article and include in this description to save us time.)
Focused Research Questions
From today's class, we will generate a small number of focused research questions for shared research. Here's a starter list, to modify during discussion:
- What are the drivers of US immigration?
- What forecasts do experts make about patterns of global human immigration?
- Is Frum right about a trend toward economic migration from Central America?
- Why is there so much suffering and social disorganization in El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatamala (the "Northern Triangle")?
- What do critics and defenders of asylum law say about it?