Basic Course Information for Happiness
Return to Happiness
Goals of the Course
- To understand and critically assess some of the best thinking about happiness from human history and new research in positive psychology, economics, history, and philosophy.
- To develop your own philosophical theory of happiness.
- To improve your ability to do philosophy.
- Dr. Mark Alfino, Department of Philosophy, Campion Hall 203, Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington 99258
- Office Hours: See alfino.org
- Office: (509) 313-6753 | Fax: (509) 324-5718
- Email: email@example.com
- You must complete all work in the course to receive a grade.
- You must disclose any work that you are turning in for this course that you are submitting or have submitted for other courses.
- You must comply with all university policies concerning academic honesty.