Basic Course Information for Philosophy of Food
From AlfinoJump to navigationJump to search
Return to Philosophy of Food
Goals of the Course
- To understand and critically assess some of the best thinking about the nature of food and our relationship to it.
- To develop your own philosophical theory of food.
- To improve your ability to do philosophy.
- Dr. Mark Alfino, Department of Philosophy, Campion Hall 203, Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington 99258
- Office Hours: See alfino.org
- Office: (509) 313-6753
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must complete all work in the course to receive a grade.
- You must disclose any work that you are turning in for this course that you are submitting or have submitted for other courses.
- You must comply with all university policies concerning academic honesty.