Critical Thinking Basic Course Information
Return to Critical Thinking
Goals of the Course
- Improve your ability to think and reflect.
- Improve your effectiveness and enjoyment of reflective deliberation with others.
- Dr. Mark Alfino, Department of Philosophy, Rebmann Hall 203, Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington 99258
- Office Hours: See alfino.org
- Office: (509) 313-6753 | Home: (509) 455-8831 | Fax: (509) 324-5718 | Cell: (509) 939-4225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students in my courses should feel free to call me at home if the other phone numbers do not find me.
The Five Disciplines of Thought (Text and Reader) CPS Pulse Clicker
- You must complete all work in the course to receive a grade.
- You must disclose any work that you are turning in for this course that you are submitting or have submitted for other courses.
- You must comply with all university policies concerning academic honesty.