Less Recent Stuff
From AlfinoJump to navigationJump to search
- "Some Limits of Transparency in Promoting Intellectual Freedom," Media:Some_Limits_of_Transparency_in_Promoting_Intellectual_Freedom.pdf Notes for Some Limits of transparency in the Promoting Intellectual Freedom
- "Copying, Culture, and Values," Ethics of Copying Conference, Bielefeld, Germany, July 8-12, 2014.
- "Innovative Course Design," Proseminar for Gonzaga-in-Florence Faculty, Monday, June 16, 2014.
- with Laura Koltutsky, Intellectual Freedom: Concepts, Theories, and Cases, Litwin Press, 2014.
- "One Value of the Scientific Study of Religion," []
- []. Load the prezi and start the mp3.
- “Using Clickers to Increase Student Preparation and Engagement in Learning," Presentation for the Center for Teaching and Advising, Gonzaga University, October 18, 2012.
- "Techno-Rationality and the Modern Academy," talk for George Washington University Philosophy Alumni Conference, Washington, D.C., September 28, 2012. []
- ["Gaming Wisdom"], April 11, 2012, Nammour Symposium, UCSU, Sacramento, California.
- [Powerpoint] and [Audio] for "What Can We Learn from Postmodern Theories of Meaning and Truth?," talk, Gonzaga University, March 27, 2012.
- "History, Culture, and Development in Benin, West Africa" (Course Resource Version)
- [Powerpoint] and [Audio] for "Darwin for Everyone!" talk, Spokane Secular Society, February 11, 2012. Runs about 40 minutes.