Questions for Buongiorno, notte
While watching the film, please
- Take a note of what you do not understand and of what you would like to comment on.
- By what means and in what ways is this specific historical moment in Italian political culture reconstructed?
- What reactions and commentaries does the kidnapping wake?
- In what ways is the State represented, what role/position does it seem to have had in the Moro affair?
- Follow the interaction and relations that develop among the kidnappers and between the kidnappers and Aldo Moro.
- What would be the reasons for Chiara’s dilemma in the movie? How do you interpret the dream sequence?
- Which various texts/forms of writing are incorporated in the film and what function do they have?