Registering your clicker in Philosophy 447
Return to Wisdom
Class Name: Wisdom
Class Key: I61091K663
You will need:
- Class Key (see above)
- Connection to the Internet
- Method of Payment (Credit card or personal check)
Enrolling through CPSOnline
If you enroll through CPSOnline, you will first need to setup a CPSOnline account.
Create an Account
2. Select your school or university from the drop-down menu.
4. Click Choose Site.
5. Follow the prompts to create your CPSOnline Account. You can use your CPSOnline username and password to login anytime to CPSOnline. Now you can enroll your pad in your class.
Enroll in a Class
1. Click Yes to enroll immediately in your class.
2. Enter your Class Key in the space provided. If you have a Code, enter it in the Code box. Note that a Code is not required.
3. Click Submit and choose your payment options. Click Continue.
4. Fill in your billing information and click Continue.
5. To join an additional CPSOnline class, click the Enroll in a class button from the main menu.
6. Once you have finished enrolling in all of your classes, click Log Out. So that CPSOnline properly records your information, log out of CPSOnline.
NOTE: If you enroll in more than one class using CPS, your response pad may have a different assigned number for each class. Note your assigned response pad number after you enroll for each class, and use the reminder emails from eInstruction to keep track of your information.
- View Serial Number – to view the serial number for your response pad, simply press the PWR/Join button to turn on the response pad. The serial number displays in the LCD screen as your response pad searches for a class roster to join. Your serial number will begin with “r1…”.
- Adjust LCD Screen Contrast – to adjust the LCD screen contrast, press the > button. Use the A1 button to decrease the contrast and the C3 button to increase contrast.