Riley Mackey's Information Diet
From AlfinoJump to navigationJump to search
Local, National and International News
- The Seattle Times - I use this for most of my local news, national news and some international news. Used the actual newspaper at home.
- MSN - This is where I get most of my national and international news.
- Wenatchee World - While I don't live in Wenatchee, I have strong ties to the area and this is a good source for information from there.
News, magazines and other sources
- Time Magazine - I read Time magazine weekly and it gives the news and other topics in a print form which is my preferred form.
- 60 Minutes - Usually news based but gives detailed descriptions and information on a broad range of topics. It aires weekly and is very interesting.
- Sports Illustrated - I like the magazine for information on sports.
- NPR - I don't listen as much as I'd like to but I am always intrigued by their topics and stories.
- NBC Nightly News with Brain Williams - While this is the only program I watch from this network, I am a big fan of the segment for providing national and international news.
Deepen my perspective
- BBC - I only really watch BBC whenever I am traveling somewhere but I am always interested in their segments. I would like to start watching and going to their website more often.
- CNN - Obviously this is a good news source and many people say its a fair balance and not too biased. I heard this would be a good source for national and international news.