Spring 2013 Ethics Basic Course Information
Return to Ethics
Goals of the Course
- Understand, integrate, and critically assess theories from a wide range of disciplines on the nature of ethics (e.g. philosophy, moral psychology, anthropology, biology).
- To use this integrated understanding to gain insights on the nature of racism, international justice, and political and religious difference.
- Acquire the analytic and expressive skills central to the philosophical study of ethics.
- Dr. Mark Alfino, Department of Philosophy, Gonzaga-in-Florence, Via Giorgio La Pira, 11/13, 50121 Firenze, Italy
- Office Hours: See alfino.org
- Office: cell number to be announced.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students in my courses should feel free to call cell phone with questions that they cannot settle through email.
- You must complete all work in the course to receive a grade.
- You must disclose any work that you are turning in for this course that you are submitting or have submitted for other courses.
- You must comply with all university policies concerning academic honesty.