Stephanie Gosse's Information Diet
From AlfinoJump to navigationJump to search
News & Current Events
- CNN The site I usually visit when I need to read the latest and greatest news.
- MSNBC I usually visit MSNBC if I can't find what I'm looking for on CNN, or if I want to read another article about the same topic.
- BBC News When I need my dose of international news and current events.
- ZagMail I check my email daily for upcoming school events and classroom reminders.
- Blackboard I check this daily for assignment updates from my professors.
- ZagWeb I go to ZagWeb to double check my schedule occasionally.
- Google The search engine I use the most for research.
- Wikipedia Where I go when I want to look something up quickly.
- Amazon I visit Amazon to compare prices and buy textbooks.
- Half.com Also a good place to purchase textbooks!
- Chegg.com A great place to rent textbooks for a decent price.
- Youtube A convenient place to watch video clips.
- Netflix Where I stream most of my movies and favorite television shows.
- IMDb I check IMDb on my computer and phone when I want information about movies or actors.
- The Hype Machine A good place to check out new independent music. They have a great collection of mash-ups and remixes.
- Facebook I check Facebook daily for updates about my friends and family.
- Tumblr A blogging community that I submit posts to almost daily.
Sites to Visit
Websites I would like to visit in the future to expand my diet or to balance my views.