The Short Short Guide to Wiki Edits
- To add text to a section of a wiki page, click on the "edit" link for that section, type your text, click "Save"
- Some the things you may want to share will include links to outside resources, so read the next section on creating links.
Link Type You type this: You get this: Basic website link [http://alfino.org]  Website link with text label [[http://alfino.org Alfino's Website]] [Alfino's Website]
Here are some of the main text formats that are useful:
Format Type You type this: You get this: Headings of different levels
=level 1= ==level 2== ===level 3===
User name and date stamp ~~~~ Alfino 05:26, 7 August 2010 (UTC) Horizontal rule
* one * two * three
- three (for numbered list, use "#")
1. In an edit screen, type the name of the new page in double brakets (e.g. test new page).
2. The new page link will appear in red. Click on it and you will go to the editor for the new page. Edit and save.