Wisdom Course Basic Information
Return to Wisdom
Goals of the Course
- To survey and acquire a basic working knowledge of research on wisdom.
- To develop a theory of wisdom which reflects your critical appraisal of the topic in light of readings and discussion.
- To experiment with the application of elements of your theory of wisdom to your own life.
- To develop your skill and enjoyment at philosophical reflection.
- Dr. Mark Alfino, Department of Philosophy, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA
- Office Hours and Contact Information: See alfino.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must complete all work in the course to receive a grade.
- You must disclose any work that you are turning in for this course that you are submitting or have submitted for other courses.
- You must comply with all university policies concerning academic honesty.