Summer 2013 Ethicsc Course Information
Return to Ethics -- Benin
Goals of the Course
- To understand and critically assess theories theories about the nature of culture and cultural criticism.
- To develop your own philosophical theory of culture and cultural criticism.
- Dr. Mark Alfino, Department of Philosophy, Rebmann Hall 203, Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington 99258
- Office Hours: See alfino.org
- Office: (509) 313-6753 | Home: (509) 455-8831 | Fax: (509) 324-5718 | Cell: (509) 939-4225
- Email: email@example.com
- Students in my courses should feel free to call me at home if the other phone numbers do not find me.
- You must complete all work in the course to receive a grade.
- You must disclose any work that you are turning in for this course that you are submitting or have submitted for other courses.
- You must comply with all university policies concerning academic honesty.